CLERK TO THE PARISH COUNCIL – OCCASIONAL VACANCY
The position of Clerk to Haconby & Stainfield Parish Council falls vacant from time to time and is then advertised on noticeboards and social media. The Council will seek a confident person with an interest in the local community for the post. Parishioners may register an interest in the post at any time.
The post is part time. Working hours are two hours per week. Salary is in accordance with nationally agreed scales and will be negotiated on appointment according to qualifications and experience.
The Clerk to the Parish Council is responsible fr:
- Managing the Council’s day to day business
- Providing advice as the Council’s ‘Proper Officer’ and ‘Responsible Financial Officer’
- Implementing Council decisions.
The Council normally meets in January, March, May (annual Parish meetings), June, September and November, with other meetings being called as required. The Clerk:
- Attends all Council meetings
- Works from home (laptop computer and printer provided)
- Is custodian of the Parish’s files and records.
Interest in the post of Parish Clerk should registered with the Clerk to Haconby & Stainfield Parish Council by post (13 Dovecote, Rippingale, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0SY) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org, copied to email@example.com)..